At this point you are probably thinking that I have nothing to whine about. And I don't! I have my clothing needs met! But with that being my only source of money until the market looks up, I make it work by being cheap.
I spent 42 dollars on this forla paris dress:
I about died! Biggest clothing purchase since my prom dress!
So! There's some perspective on my shopping attitude
Recent Buys
One of these will be posted every time I go shopping excessivelyThis was about all I bought for back to school and for summer!
Gorgeous things i can not afford
This will happen often
KJE:LKHESHEEIHEJI!!! as in AHH! ANTHROPOLOGIE! I LOVE YOU! And in case you are wondering, no. I do not own anything Anthropologie. I'm pretty sure nothing I posted was under $100. Which is utterly heartbreaking! Surprisingly this was NOT the whole store! Just the stuff I flipped out about. Which means this is the start of my shopping list for next month. I want to find anything that looks similar to something I found there. But at a reasonable price. I know, crazy! I will post any success.
Once again! Welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment