Thursday, September 8, 2011

This month I bought (#1)

The obsession I'm beginning with shopping is becoming extreme, it's only a little worrysome! For example I used to just forget about my clothing budget until there was an occasion to need a fancy dress or something to that nature. This month it was gone by the 6th of the month, I even went over! But that was mostly because I am preparing for homecoming so I needed a slip for my dress, shoes and something cute for my hair.

Without further ado! My haul! :D

Homecoming shoes :) $15 at Forever Young

Classy shoes of sexuality.. kind of :) very comfy I might add! $15 at Forever Young


Scarf!  $7 at the new, randomly hipster Hot Topic!
Also. TAKE THAT EMO KIDS :D
also also. I felt bad about that. Disclaimer:
I have no problem with emo kids,
just the ones i heard calling hot topic... conformist :D

Flower hair clip! $7 at "The Accessory Shop"
If you don't live in Utah I doubt you have ever seen one
It's mildly ghetto, and no one speaks english.
BUT IT'S OKAY!
Because they make cute stuff!


Dress/Tunic/Possible Flowy Shirt $7 at Forever 21

Find of the Month. :)
This dress was originally $47 at  Deb!
I'm pretty sure I tried it on like a year ago!
I got it for $5!!!
*cheers and applause*

More random fashion obsession soon! Love to all! :D
Also! I'm working on my photography! Better, no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment